Glycolic peels are the mildest form of chemical peels, which exfoliate the surface layer of skin to expose the fresher, younger-looking skin beneath. Glycolic peels are often preferred for minor skin problems, such as roughness, dryness, sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles, and treatments take only ten or 15 minutes. Results are visible immediately but repeated treatments are necessary for full effect.
PCA Peel® $75
This professional peel gently exfoliates the skin and helps fresh, healthy skin cells rise to the surface. With regular treatments, PCA peels can help refresh your overall appearance, even out your skin tone, clear Acne, improve the appearance of aging skin and help restore your skin’s natural glow.
SkinMedica® Vitalize Peel $175
- Safe, Quick and Effective
- Superficial peel requires little to no down-time for the patient
- Self-Neutralizing formula makes it safe and easy to use
- Results are predictable and noticeable after just one peel
- An improvement in skin’s texture and tone
- Lessening of fine lines
- Healthier, more youthful appearance
- Dramatic Results are achieved with a series of peels
- Diminishes the appearance of age spots and freckles
- When used in combination with hydroquinone, dramatically improves the treatment of hyper pigmentation
- Reduces visible photo aging and hyper pigmentation resulting from inflammatory acne
- Effective in All Skin Types
- The only superficial peel suitable for all Fitzpatrick skin types I VI
- Proven effective in even difficult to treat Fitzpatrick IV VI skin types
Vi Peel®: A Deeper Peel $200
Formulation includes a unique blend of peeling agents that provides a strong, but gentle treatment to help fight the effects of time.
Alpha-Hydroxy Acids, Beta-Hydroxy Acids, Resorcinol and Retinoic Acid blend helps promote and accelerate the removal of dead skin cells; improve epidermal texture; and lessen visibility of enlarged pores.